Friday 9 March 2012

Review:Canon Pixma Mg5270 Photo Printer

When I Went To Croma (Electronic Store By TATA) I Saw This Printer Of MRP.Rs.10,000 But There I Got This Printer @ Special Discount And It Was Only Of Rs.6,999 So I Bought It.
Here Are Some Great Features:-
1.9600dpi Printing -NOTE:High Dpi Can Only Be Seen On Photo Glossy Papers Not On A Simple A4 Size.
2.Wifi-b/g/n 802.11-Best Where You Have More Than 1 Printers Like I Have 3 In A Room So You Can Connect This Printer Wirelessly  To You PC.
3.2 Way Paper Loading-It Has A Rear Tray For Loading Papers,And A Cassette Also For PAPERS.
4.2.4 inch Screen-Which Makes It Easy To Use And It Looks Great Having A Printer Which Has It's Own Screen.
5.Built In Templates-You Can Print A Graph On A Simple A4 Size Paper And Much More Without Connecting To A Computer.
6.Built In SD Card Reader-It Supports A Wide Range Of Cards,So You Can Print Directly From SD CARDS.
7.USB Print- Print Via Flash Drive.
8.5 Individual Cartridges For Better Printing And 3 Printing Level-High.Standard,Fast.
9.Scanner,Copier-Very Common In All In Ones.
10.CD-Printing-New Feature I Have Seen Now You Can Print Your Printable Discs Of Your Choice.NOTE:Printable DISCS Are Different From Common Discs.
11.MISC-You Can Print Scan From Your iphone,Android....I Have Tried From My Android And It Works Fine.
There Are Many More Features  Of This Printer,But The Only Bad Thing Is The Paper Cost Which Is Rs.4 Per Page.If You Daily Print 40-50 Pages Dont Buy This Printer At All,Its For The People Who Want HIGHEST Quality Prints Or I Can say Photo Prints As It Is A Photo Printer And Its Cheapest Printer If You Compare The Features of This Printer To Other Printer Of The same Range You Will Surely Buy This Printer.


3 comments:

  1. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful!
    Thanks!

    my homepage :: http://webhostingtop3.com/confused-by-the-world-of-web-hosting-Follow-this-solid-advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Bless you!

    Look at my web-site: Vexxhost feedback

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing nice information. JACKY’S RETAIL LLC is best online electronic store.

    ReplyDelete

Best Pizza delivery Places In Ahmedabad [CHEAPEST PIZZAS EVER]

Hello, A lot of places have come up in Ahmadabad to get their food from.but some of them only delivers the taste and quality that we want....