Monday 6 February 2012

REVIEW:Motorola Charm




My Motorola Charm---
6 Months Ago I bought my Motorola Charm Android Phone,It Was The High End Phone at That time It Was The Best Phone In New Delhi.So I bought it for Rs.16000.The OS was Android 2.1 Eclair With Motoblur,Powered By a 600MHz Processor.I got a 2GB SD Card For Free So I Inserted The Card And Started The Phone,I Was Not aware Of The Backtrack Feature At That Time.When I Was Typing it was very diificult to type as my right index finger was on the back track and the backtrack was ON at that time,So i Read the manual and turned off the backtrack and the the problem was solved.It Is a QWERTY keyboard phone but I hardly used the keys ever.When I Enabled My Wifi To start browsing it was to diificult to read letters on the screen as the resolution of the screen was quite low and I have to zoom in to read the words,This irritates me a lot.But I Like Multi Touch And Pinch 2 Zoom Feature In This Phone Which Was Not Available In My Old Galaxy 5 GTI5503 Handset.The Camera Is the worst part being a 3 megapixel camera the photos captured by it was of crappy quality and dont forget it also records video with Ultra Low quality @ 24Fps.After I Installed Some Games And Like Angry Birds,Ninja Fruit,Google Goggles,Shopsavy,Layar,etc. The phone memory was left was 5MB!!!!! As it has only 180Mb Internal Storage And You Can't Install Your Apps And Games In SD Card As It Android 2.1!!! And The Company Will Provide Update To Android 2.2 In next 60 Years,I Think So.The Most Amazing Thing When You Play Games Like Angry Birds it started lagging after 30 seconds so you cant even Games on This Phone.The Worst part Is When someone calls me and left my phone unlocked as there is no dedicated button for screen,the screen becomes unresponsive and you cant pick up a call.The Battery Life!!! Dont Ask me,Only For 4 Hours even less than my netbook.It Also has a Inaccurate A-GPS(Assisted Global Positioning System),Bluetooth,Wifi,Light Sensor(Which hardly Works),Acclerometer (Which is of no use as the games stars lagging),QWERTY keypad,Dedicated Volume Keys-Best Part,3.5mm Jack,USB 2.0.

The Thing I Like The Most Is Calculator as this Phone Can Only Run the apps like calculator,calaender,web browser.
THIS PHONE SUCKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative.

    ReplyDelete

Best Pizza delivery Places In Ahmedabad [CHEAPEST PIZZAS EVER]

Hello, A lot of places have come up in Ahmadabad to get their food from.but some of them only delivers the taste and quality that we want....